>Excellent tool to keep up on the oil stats in the USA and around the world.
EIA Annual Energy Outlook (AEO) 2010 Table Browser
AEO Table Brower and Charting Application This new browser application provides interactive, comparative displays of any of the yearly, regional and supplementary tables provided with the Annual Energy Outlook 2010 (AEO2010) for all of the integrated cases. The tool also provides comparative charts for any data series in the tables, with results displayed across any user-selected cases. It also provides a customizable, comparison spreadsheet format for downloading.
View the full report at:
Energy Information Administration
Contact Us <http://www.eia.doe.gov/contactus.html> | Washington, DC |
http://www.eia.doe.gov <http://www.eia.doe.gov/> | (202) 586-8800
- #Gold: Looking at relative perf since start of this 2.5-month mini rally in Gold Stocks #charts @MasterMetals
- Moving averages point the way for #gold, #silver stocks Investor
- Dennis Gartman’s 19 Rules Of Trading
- Is #India’s Economy Collapsing? – #Infographic
- #Copper Net Non-Commercial Futures Positions: -793, Net short positions increased 673